The ILO Subregional Office for Eastern Europe and Central Asia in Moscow is seeking applications from qualified candidates who are interested in a short-term consultancy to serve as an External Evaluator for the final independent evaluation of the project: Increasing employability of young women and men in CIS through establishment of sub-regional training network. The scope of work of the External Evaluator includes a mission to one of the countries of the region, tentatively Armenia. Consultancy start date: as soon as possible. Estimated duration: one month.
- Substantial knowledge in the field of labour market and development, employment, vocational education and training
- Good knowledge of the e-learning and digital learning applications
- Knowledge of evaluation methods
- Advanced degree in social sciences or related fields
- Experience in interviewing, desk research, drafting and report writing.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent command of English
- Full command of Russian
Interested candidates should submit their CV in English with an indication of their competencies, evaluation experience and availability at email@example.com by January 31, 2010.
(Terms of Reference available upon request.)